Breach of Contract – Injunction – Planning Law Boundary Disputes – Arbitration Compulsory – Purchase Orders – Landlord & Tenant Disputes.
Unfortunately in business one is often forced to take legal action to protect property or intellectual property rights. Such actions can take the form of legal actions to:-
- Force another party to complete the sale or purchase of property;
- Restrain a competitor or neighbour from encroaching on property or infringing a patent or copyright;
- Arbitration with Local Authorities or State Bodies for adequate financial compensation for the compulsory purchase of land.;
- Defending an action against Landlords seeking repossession of rented property;
- Seeking a Court Order to remove tenants from Landlord’s property.
We have many years of experience in such matters and during those years we have built up long-term and valuable relationships with a team of professionals (Senior Barristers, Surveyors, Valuers, Litigation Engineers, etc) who are essential to present the best possible case on behalf of clients.
If you have any queries in relation to these matters please contact Dermot McNamara on 01 8438766 email@example.com